Sunday night Sweetie Scone and I were chatting over dinner about our timeline and the wedding projects that needed to get done…
I was feeling like we had ample time to leisurely finish off our DIY projects leaving us with only a few details to wrap up when we got in town for the wedding… Ummmm, I had a come to Jesus moment. Sweetie Scone very nicely reminded me that we needed to get on it like it was our job because we are approaching the 4 month mark and soon after that the 100 day mark. Those two markers might make me pee my pants.
Currently we have:
- half finished hangy things (super technical term)
- half finished seating cards (the last step will be done in Kansas City)
- poster boards that need painting
- invitations that need to be designed and mailed in the next few weeks!!!!!!!! (secretly freaking out on this one)
- a backdrop that needs to be made
- a dry run on the paper flowers we are going to construct in KC
- making the bases for the paper flowers
- putting together our out of town bags
- wrapping up kids entertainment fun
- designing and assembling our programs
- and rounding a whole bunch more corners
- decide how to guest book and then pull it together
Would you like to see some of the progress?
(personal photo – a bolt of muslin all ready to be ripped up)
(personal photo – purple strips for the hangy downies)
(personal photo – corners corners everywhere!)
(personal photo – look I even had a helper)
(personal photo – rounded pocket folders ready for invitations)
I will of course give you a blow by blow of the particular projects when they are wrapped up 😉 We will be trying to wrap up 2 projects per week to get back on track. This week: invitations and hangy downies are in order!
What half finished projects are weighing on your mind?